Re: [amibroker] Attaching to emails

--- Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Tomasz;
>
> Please look at message # 6458, That is what Thomas was talking about,
> can you tell me how or where these attachments are coming from, they
> are
> clearly from Yahoo, because the messages are the same as others, but
> why
> are they attachments.

Anthony,

The problem might be in the mail client you are using (Netscape). When
you respond to email containing the ad banners and quote the original
message, I suspect Netscape is including them as attachments. Chances
are they appear only when you reply and quote the original mail, which
contains the Yahoo inserted banners. So when you send the mail, the
banners which were part of the mail you reply to come as attachments
plus Yahoo adds yet another one..

Nest time you reply, watch what your mail agent does. If you see
attachments, you may want to delete them before hitting the send
button.

Geo