Re: [amibroker] Re: New high formula

Hello Dimitris,

Thank you very much for your help. Is there anyway to
modify the exploration to pick the following stocks:

Let say a stock has come off its highs (lows), is
depressed (raised) and is now in a trading range. If
the stock starts recovering (declining)and I want to
run the exploration over the last 20 days to pick up
which stocks are starting to make higher highs (lower
lows) within that period.

Kind regards
Russ