Re: [amibroker] Re: New high formula

Try this updated exploration,

You can change the ( pds=20 ), which means (periods = 20), which is
transfered to the condition statements by
cond1=hhv(h,pds); and cond2= llv(l,pds);
then your exploration is checked against the( pds=) statement.

Also, the highest high and lowest low values are returned in relation to
the (pds=) statement.

I hope this helps, if you need any clarification or help. let me Know.

Anthony

[Image]

/* New High or New Low exploration */

pds=20;