Re: New 52 week high/low exploration

Thanks David for the reply but I think there has been a
misunderstanding. I can already pick the high for a stock with no
problem. What I'm trying to do is screen for stocks that after they
break into a new 52 week high, follow that high with 2 or more 52
week highs in a short period of time. I don't want to select a stock
that makes a high once or twice and then falls down because it can't
go higher, what I want is to find stock that breaks the 52 week high
and continues to go higher. The buy signal would be given only if
the stock continues to break into multiple new highs.

Nathan

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "David Holzgrefe" <dtholz@xxxx> wrote:

> here's the code for highs for 260 periods , 12 mths as for the rest
im sure someone will add that for you

> alltimehigh = LastValue( HHV( High, 260 ) );// change periods to
suit

> alltimehighbar = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh, Cum(1) );
>
> alltimeyear = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh, Year() );
>
> alltimemonth = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh, Month() );
>
> alltimeday = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh, Day() );
>

> /*** Commantary ***/
>
> "All time highest was " + WriteVal( alltimehigh );
>
> "on the " + WriteVal( alltimeyear, 1 ) + "." + WriteVal(
alltimemonth, 1 ) + "." + WriteVal( alltimeday, 1 );