Re: [amibroker] Re: New 52 week high/low exploration

I Think this will do:

backP  = 260;shortP = 10;sumNewHigh = sum(
hhv(H,backP)==H, shortP);graph0 = sumNewHigh;filter = sumNewHigh >=
2;

You can change the backP (define the 52 week) or shortP
(define your "in a short period of time") and also you can change the last line
to specified the number of new high you want)

Best
Jon.

<BLOCKQUOTE