Re: [amibroker] New 52 week high/low exploration

here's the code for highs for 260 periods , 12 mths
as for the rest im sure someone will add that for you

alltimehigh = LastValue( HHV( High, 260 ) );// change
periods to suit

alltimehighbar = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh,
Cum(1) );
alltimeyear = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh, Year()
);
alltimemonth = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh,
Month() );
alltimeday = ValueWhen( High == alltimehigh, Day()
);

/*** Commantary ***/
"All time highest was " + WriteVal( alltimehigh
);
"on the " + WriteVal( alltimeyear, 1 ) + "."+
WriteVal( alltimemonth, 1 ) + "." + WriteVal( alltimeday, 1 );
/* Draw also a buy arrow on highest day */
cond1 = High == alltimehigh ;