Re: System tester & memory

You donot need to close the report that is already open. But you do
have to click on the Report button if you want to generate a new
report for the new backtest. Leaving the previous one open along
with the new one will let you compare the two (or three or four if
you wish). A nice feature in AB in my opinion.

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Stephane Carrasset" <nenapacwanfr@xxxx>
wrote:
> Sorry, I was misunderstood
> I mean:
> if I test differents systems and if I keep the window of the
system
> tester open, it seems to me that when I read the reports , the
> results keeps the tracks of previous tests, it occurs one time and
> have used a plugin dll ( gaussian dll).
> I must close the window of the system tester and reopen it to have
> accurate results.
>
> stephane
>

> > You can use "Report" for that purpose, since you can
> > open as many backtest "Report" windows as you like.
> > The report window can show all the details (including trade list)
> > if you wish (just check "trade list" box in the Settings).
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> > http://www.amibroker.com

differents