Pre-defined %P/L in Sell/Cover Rules

Hi,

I am a new in this group and I have a simple question at the
beginning.
In Sell rule I want to define my min "PL" as a pre-defined % Profit
from a Buy rule, and max "LSL" as a pre-defined % Loss Stop from a
Buy rule (Long). Also in Cover rule I want to define min "PS" as a
pre-defined % Profit from a Short rule, and max "LSS" as a pre-
defined % Loss Stop from a Short rule (Short).
What functions do I have to use in Sell and Cover rules?
I am sure the answer must be very simple.

Regards,
artast