Re: System tester & memory

Sorry, I was misunderstood
I mean:
if I test differents systems and if I keep the window of the system
tester open, it seems to me that when I read the reports , the
results keeps the tracks of previous tests, it occurs one time and I
have used a plugin dll ( gaussian dll).
I must close the window of the system tester and reopen it to have
accurate results.

stephane