Re: [amibroker] Re: Trailingstop & applystop

Stephane,

> Dear Tomacz
>
> About the applystop
> 1/in mode 0 or 1 , the value of the applystop is the same during all
> the trade?-----------YES or NO?
Yes, the "amount" of apply stop is sampled on entry and held during the trade.

> 2/in mode 2, the applystop is a trailing stop, so the value of the
> applystop changes during the trade?-YES or NO?
Again, the "amount" (either percentage or point) is held constant since
trade entry. But since trailing stop measures "amount" drop
from the highest equity since entry the point value of the stop moves up.

> 3/ if 2/ is yes, what is the value of the applystop in the example
> below
> ApplyStop( 2, 2, 2 * ATR(10), 1 );?
> is it entryprice - 2 * ATR(10)? in this case it is a stoploss
> is it ref(c,-1) - 2 * ATR(10)? in this case it looks like a
> trailingstop
Neither one nor second.

It is:
HighestSince( buy, high ) - 2 * ATR(10)