Re: [amibroker] Amibroker 3.80beta

Dear Dimitris,

I am glad that you like new features of
3.80beta.

As for Plot() function - it is added for
convenience
since single Plot() call replaces 4 linesof
code:

Plot( Close, "Close", 3, 1 );

is equivalent to

graph0 = Close;
graph0name = "Close";
graph0color = 3;
graph0style = 1;

As for mixing graph and Plot - you can mix them
but please remember
that each Plot() call uses one graphN index and
increases maxgraph
counter. This counter is not affected however by
graph variables.

So you would either use the following

maxgraph = 2;
graph0=C;

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>graph1=L;plot(h,"h",1,1); // this will usemaxgraph
index and increment it by one
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the