Re: Trailingstop & applystop

Dear Tomacz

About the applystop
1/in mode 0 or 1 , the value of the applystop is the same during all
the trade?-----------YES or NO?
2/in mode 2, the applystop is a trailing stop, so the value of the
applystop changes during the trade?-YES or NO?

3/ if 2/ is yes, what is the value of the applystop in the example
below
ApplyStop( 2, 2, 2 * ATR(10), 1 );?
is it entryprice - 2 * ATR(10)? in this case it is a stoploss
is it ref(c,-1) - 2 * ATR(10)? in this case it looks like a
trailingstop

4/in all case You have already written that we can
visualise exit points generated by ApplyStop when you
choose "Show current trade arrows";
But it will be great to visualise the applystop
on a chart as a line

> You can.
>
> This is an example of dynamic, ATR based trailing stop:
>
> Buy = Cross( MACD(), Signal() );
> Sell = 0;
> ApplyStop( 2, 2, 2 * ATR(10), 1 );
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

Jscript