Re: [amibroker] Importing Extra Data Part 1

Hi,

I think it is bad idea to stack 4 data items into
single field.
A recommended way is to access your external
data from ActiveX DLL that could be called
from AFL (http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/13-2001.html)
Once you can access external data via ActiveX DLL
you can use them for backtesting without
a hassle, without importing, stacking and packing.

If you want to get the data from VV database which
is a Microsoft Access DB, there is no more convenient
way that through ActiveX and DAO object.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com