>From:

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 9:07
Subject: Re: [amibroker] suspect

>From:
Holzgrefe
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 10:23
AM
Subject: [amibroker] suspect
email

hi all I keep getting this email from
difference sources is suspect that it may contain a virus I usually delete
emails with attachemt from unknown senders.

Has anyone here heard of this file ?
orb.doc.pif ?

each email has had the same text
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=3>
Hi! How are
you? I send you this file in order to have your
advice See you later. Thanks
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=3>
Thanks