Re: [amibroker] Re: open trades

Hi,

Open positions are reported with a newer versions
in the trade report without the need to modify the formula
(look for "Open long" or "Open short" in the results)

And yes open positions are included in the "Total net profit" and
"Annual % return".

At the same time there is a separate "Open position gain/loss"
figure that can be subtracted from "Total net profit" to get
the profit without the open pos.

But... please note that ignoring open positions at all will give
much more distorted picture than including them.

If your open pos is deeply in the negative territory it means
that your system is very risky. Beliving in profit without negative
impact of such open position is not too good idea.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com