ASX blank database Was: Asx sectors and indusrty

Hello,

Thank you David for posting this description.

To make things even simpler, I have created a blank ASX database
using David's files and imported some quotes from www.stockmarketupdates.com.au
(from December 1st to 15th)

You can download this blank ASX database from:
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/Asx.zip (466K)

Then just unzip, "Open workspace" and import your quotes in .PRN with ticker
format downloaded (for example) from stockmarketupdates

Hope it helps,

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com