>From:
Geoff
Mulhall
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000
11:43
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Culling
database

Folks,

Would it be possible to have a routine which
would delete unwanted indices from the input file so that the database isnot
loaded with unwanted material in the first place.

I'd like to be able to cull the daily file to
remove all tickers of length greater than 3 whic the exception of the major
indices which I'd like to keep.

Does anyone have a solution please ?

Thanks,

Geoff