lots :)

Hi Tomas,
can i have stocks in serveral watch lists eg MAY.asx in my bio's list
and my tech list ?

Is there a way to cleanup my data base eg remove stocks the haven't
had a data entry for x n days.. eg warrants.

when i re installed amibroker i seem to have lost my list of custom
indictors (there hiding some where on my hdd_).

afl's phew over my head printed the manual but !!!
i wanted to build a search for stocks that cross moving average
buy = if stock above ma 9 and
sell = close lower than last 30 days low

also wilders average directional index plot on chart ?

well i guess that had better do me for today