Re: [amibroker] lots :)

From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] lots :)

> Hi,
>
> > can i have stocks in serveral watch lists eg MAY.asx in my bio's list
> > and my tech list ?
> Yes you can, just assign them to different groups using Assignments
organizer.

can they be assigned to 2 groups ? can only seem to have one option if i
change it it removes form the orignal group

> > Is there a way to cleanup my data base eg remove stocks the haven't
> > had a data entry for x n days.. eg warrants.
> You can just us Stock->Delete option.

was hoping to find a quicker was as my data for 4 years has a lot of options
and warrent that no longer trade, I will get there manual deleting them over
time .

> > when i re installed amibroker i seem to have lost my list of custom
> > indictors (there hiding some where on my hdd_).
> Custom indicators listed in Indicator Builder are stored in broker.charts
file.
> Replace this one from your backup copy and you are done.

Found it but it doesn't have the custom indicators may have deleted it the
orignal ami that i installed had several others eg guppys mov etc ..can i
rename custom indicators ?