Re: [amibroker] lots :)

Hi,

> can i have stocks in serveral watch lists eg MAY.asx in my bio's list
> and my tech list ?
Yes you can, just assign them to different groups using Assignments organizer.

> Is there a way to cleanup my data base eg remove stocks the haven't
> had a data entry for x n days.. eg warrants.
You can just us Stock->Delete option.

> when i re installed amibroker i seem to have lost my list of custom
> indictors (there hiding some where on my hdd_).
Custom indicators listed in Indicator Builder are stored in broker.charts file.
Replace this one from your backup copy and you are done.

> afl's phew over my head printed the manual but !!!
> i wanted to build a search for stocks that cross moving average
> buy = if stock above ma 9 and
> sell = close lower than last 30 days low

The formula is simple:

buy = cross( close, ma( close, 9 ) );
sell = cross( ref( llv( low, 30 ), -1 ), close );

> also wilders average directional index plot on chart ?

Directional index? It's simply: pdi( 14 ) - mdi( 14 );
Average directional index : adx( 14 );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com