Re: [amibroker] Newsletter feedback - thanks!

Hello,

> From: "Donald Dalley" <ddalley@xxxx>
> > I hope that next issues will get better and better.
> > And thank you for using and supporting AmiBroker development.
>
> Everyone should remember that when Tomasz takes the time out to write a
> newsletter, no new code is being written. That's automatic.

Well - it is not exactly like this - simply because I can not (and should not) write
code all the time. After years of programming I know that writing code
is only one, small and not the most important part of a development process.
Everything begins with an idea of a feature, next come general thoughts about
design and implementation (but without coding). Then comes design. Then coding. Testing.
Then I release a beta product that I hope to get some feedback on.
And after receiving some feedback I can fix bugs or redesign/rethink the software.
As you can see coding is only a small part of this process.

So what I appreciate the most is feedback. But please tell me about your ideas
and suggestions of improvements. Simple "this is great" is very nice but
"this is great but could be improved by...." is far better.

As for writing newsletter - I also found out that writing it makes me think again
on the existing features and I have a full bag of improvements ideas after writing ;-)
So the time is not wasted.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko