Re: [amibroker] Newsletter feedback - thanks!

Hi, Tomasz:

On 14-Nov-00, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> > From: "Donald Dalley" <ddalley@xxxx>

> > Everyone should remember that when Tomasz takes the time out to write a
> > newsletter, no new code is being written. That's automatic.
> As you can see coding is only a small part of this process.

Yes, but I only presented the program code as the main product that the users
see, even though there are other important things, such as your web site, that
you & the people need. (The user rarely gets to see the other "behind the
wall" stuff that needs doing.)

I can't write code all of the time either, but I also wrote that from the
point of view of being behind by a version. ;^)

> So what I appreciate the most is feedback....
> Simple "this is great" is very nice but
> "this is great but could be improved by...." is far better.

So true. Finding someone who gives meaningful feedback is such a relief.

> As for writing newsletter - I also found out that writing it makes me think
> again on the existing features and I have a full bag of improvements ideas
> after writing ;-) So the time is not wasted.

Ah ha! One per week may be a bit too often, though.
Let's see if anyone else rises to the challenge.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support