Share Price Data Management

Hello

I am a new user of charting programs and would be most grateful if
some users, especially those using the Australian Stock Exchange
(ASX), data would comment on a few matters of data management. At
this time I am using an unregistered copy of Amibroker (3.4Beta). My
questions concern 'data-management'.

So far I have obtained my historical data from www.australian-
stockmarket.com and the daily market file from
www.downloadquotes.com/ . The formats of these two files differ but,
providing I use the appropriate .format file when I load the history
file and the update file(s), the price and indicator windows seem to
have correct values displayed.

Q1] Is there a way with the registered version of Amibroker of
outputting an updated history file for each stock in the workspace ?

Q2] If Amibroker cannot write an updated history file what is a
reasonable way to manage the large number of files that will
accumulate (2000+ *5 per week !! - even 500 * 5 per week is a lot -
which 500 ?? ) ?

Q3] I would think that I will purchase V3.4 when it is released
(despite the $aus/$usa :-( ); What is an efficient way of getting
the initial lot of 2000+ history files into the workspace ?

Q4] Is there an Australian list that classifies {1} each company by
its [group] [sector][industry] as 'required' at Stocks ->
Categories ? Also, at that same menu, what codes do we (in Australia)
enter under the heading [settings] ?

{1} I've got the security name/code/classification file off the ASX
website).

Thank you very much.

Fred Browne