Re: [amibroker] Porting AmiBroker to Linux and/or BeOS

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to ask some questions to all of you, especially
> current Amiga owners and registered users of AmiBroker for Amiga:
> 1. What do you think about porting AmiBroker to Linux?
I would prefer you release AmiBroker as Free Software (GPL licence) and
then ask people money to improve it.
> 2. Will you switch to using Linux version instead of Amiga version?
I've switched from Amiga to a Linux box 2 years ago. now I use only
Linux and ONLY free software (free as freedom, not money). I would like
to see AmiBroker on Linux, but - well I'm repeating myself - I would
much more prefer to see it released under GPL.

> If so, will you use Linux on Amiga or will you use PC?
> 3. What kind of desktop do you prefer:
> a) KDE
> b) Gnome
> c) Other
.... Gnome. Because it's a very good infrastructure and it's Free SW
(... well I'm tedious)

/ Paolo Redaelli \
| redaelli@xxxx |
| http://gnupaghe.netpedia.net |