Re: [amibroker] Porting AmiBroker to Linux and/or BeOS

Hi Tomasz,
1. I would love to see AB ported to Linux as it is an excelent multi-platform
OS and there is virtually no decent TA/charting software available.
2. I currently use AB on my PC but with a Linux version I might use it on my
Amiga or perhaps both
3. Gnome
4. N/A
5. N/A
As always, keep up the good work
.
Don Woodyatt

P.S. Looking forward to your bio (picture)