RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.30 beta feedback

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.30 beta feedback
  • From: "Charlie Murray" <charlie@xxxx>
  • Date: 14 Jun 2000 14:00:57 -0000

I found it excellent.
I have a couple of bugs.
1. When running auto analysis using the standard cci.afl, the program dumps
with an error:-
broker.exe caused an invalid page fault in module msvcrt.dll at
015f:7800d14b....blah blah.
Stack dump.

After you clear that it has the same stack dump and refers to MFC42.DLL.

This also happens whne usin the macd.afl indicator.

2. I can not save shares in different groups.

I used the sharenet file download and it worked fine.

Best regards
Charlie Murray