RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.30 beta feedback

Hi Charlie,

> I have a couple of bugs.
> 1. When running auto analysis using the standard cci.afl, the program dumps
> with an error:-
Thank you for this report. I found potential reason and fixed the code.

> 2. I can not save shares in different groups.
How do you assign stocks to groups? Using new "Stock->Organize assignments" or
just using "Stock->Information" dialog? If you are using second method did you press
"Apply" before switching to another stock?

Thank you for valuable feedback.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko