Re: [amibroker] Beta-2 bug in ASCII import

Hello,

> > I am wondering if anyone tried a beta-2 release because
> > I found important bug in Beta-2 but I hear no complaints.
>
> Some of us are waiting for the Amiga version before we can comment or
> complain. ;^)
Yes, Amiga version will be prepared after release of full 3.30 for Win32.
This is because I have better debugger and development environment on PC
so it is faster to develop programs.
Especially GUI on the Amiga side is a pain because I use quite low level GadTools
(for speed and small code size) instead of rather bulky MUI.

> I see that quite a few of my requested features were added to this version, as
> promised. Sometimes it pays off to speak up! Thanks.
Yes, it is also important for me to have as much feedback as possible.
So thank you too.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko