[amibroker] Teletext

Hello Tomasz,

I have received the sample file you sent. I must say that it works just
fine, and I also admit that I would have never thought of it before I
had a chance to see yours. So thanks a lot. Further to this matter, I
apoligilise for responding late, as there has been some problems with my
server recently.

Now, I need some information on how to register the program using my
credit card.

By the way, I have read through your ‘to do list’ and I would like to
comment on it. First of all, what I like most about your program is, its
being compact, fast and straight to the point. Second, I welcome all the
additions that you’ve been considering associating into your program.
But somehow, without any disregard to your fantastic work of course, I
feel the need to say that you may not perhaps include too many
indicators as outlined in ‘to do list’, as applying too many indicators
may create some confusion on the part of the enduser about where to draw
the line. Because, as you may be aware too, whilst some indicators
giving ‘buy’ one other may give ‘sell’, such as the case with
MetaStock! Imagine a scenerio within which some investors, as a result
of using MetaStock’s far to too many indicators included? And when they
lose money, they would naturally have doubts upon some indicators and/or
which ones would have been proven to be the right ones!
My 10 years of experience in actively dealing at the stock exchange
tells me that, you should, for example, include a DMI (Directional
Movement Indicator, -DI,+DI,ADX,ADXR). I stress to you that, provided
that the user is not a day-trader, no one, but absolutely no one, who
uses this indicator, can lose out on stock exchange. I am a proven
example of this, so I am very much convinced that it is so. Therefore,
perhaps it may be better for you to move to target the kind of users,
unlike the ones who already may be using MetaStock, who though may not
be “top of the line professionals” but smaller and more enthusiastic
traders, which would help make your program to stand out and shine
amongst the others.
In short Thomasz, all comments I have made above is to further the
success of your program by perhaps making it different than MetaStock,
thus easily appealing to ‘not so much computer literate’ users, as well
the small investors, simply helping them to make money at stock markets,
with no further and detailed experience than that they are already
accustomed to.

Keep up the good work, and until I be in touch with you next time, take
care of yourself.