[amibroker] Re: teletext in Turkey

The solution is based on MIN and MAX functions available in Excel
If for example the last (current) price of stock is cell D2
you can calculate day's high price in cell, for example F2, by using
the formula =MAX(D2;F2).
As you can see this is self-referencing formula (recurrent), so Excel
will warn about that. This is completely OK.
The only thing that you should do is to "Tools/Options" menu in Excel,
switch to "Calculation" tab and then check "Iteration" mark and enter
2 into "Maximum number of iterations" field.

Similiar trick can be used to calculate day's low, however there is
initialization issue, because you will want to reset the minimum
at the beginning of trading day.

For complete reference please check attached Excel sheet with
mentioned formulas already entered.

BTW: Sorry for the delay with detailed answer, but I was busy updating
AmiBroker :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko