[amibroker] Vote for Amibroker on Dutch financial site

  • To: "AmiBroker List PL" <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Vote for Amibroker on Dutch financial site
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 22 Mar 2000 16:08:06 -0000

Hello,

I have got the message from Mr. Rob De Bree (registered user of AmiBroker)
for everyone who wants to help promoting AmiBroker (see below).

So I kindly ask you to vote on AmiBroker.

Thank you all !

Special thanks to Rob de Bree for this initiative.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

Original message follows: