[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker for Win32 scripting

Hi,

> On 16-Nov-99, François-Xavier D'Hollander wrote:
>
> > What is the purpose of Rebol/Command?
>
> I *think* I know (it's whatever everyone is waiting for - embedded
control
> over other programs, a' la ARexx?), but I am not sure, so I asked on
their
> mail list. Let's watch for clarification there. ;^)

Donald is right. From what I read from www.rebol.com site Rebol/Command
will use OLE/COM technology on Win32 platform. I do not know, however,
what they will use on Linux. Moreover, they say that only Win and Unix
platforms will be supported by first Rebol/Command release.
I have no idea how they want to keep Rebol/Command 100% portable since
cross-talk application communication is somewhat platform-dependent.

... soon we will see.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko