[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker for Win32 scripting

Hello, François-Xavier:

On 16-Nov-99, François-Xavier D'Hollander wrote:

> What is the purpose of Rebol/Command?

I *think* I know (it's whatever everyone is waiting for - embedded control
over other programs, a' la ARexx?), but I am not sure, so I asked on their
mail list. Let's watch for clarification there. ;^)

> I have a script to collect some us and european quotes on html page.

Are you using it with CGI forms yet?

> I'm seeking for new pages to collect them.

What do you need that you don't have now?

--

The World of AmiBroker Support