[amibroker] AmiBroker for Win32 scripting

  • Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker for Win32 scripting
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 16 Nov 1999 17:28:20 -0000

Hello,

Some time ago Donald Dalley asked me about replacement for ARexx port in AmiBroker for Win32.
Now I can answer:
AmiBroker for Win32 will have standard COM/OLE automation interface - it will expose
COM object(s) which can be used to control AmiBroker programmatically from any language
(this includes JavaScript and VisualBasic Script - Windows Scripting Host standard languages).
As far as I know also ReginaREXX supports COM objects.

As for REBOL I watch it closely - it is very interesting and it will be nice to be able to use it to write scripts for
AmiBroker.
I hope that REBOL/Command will be released soon and then we will see....

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

Visit AmiBroker WWW Site at:
http://www.polbox.com/a/amibrok/