[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker for Win32 scripting

On 16-Nov-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> AmiBroker for Win32 will have standard COM/OLE automation interface

Thanks for letting us know, Tomasz.

> As far as I know also ReginaREXX supports COM objects.

Interesting... some-one on the ARexx mail list is also asking about adding
Amiga-style comm ports to Regina running on its other platforms.

> I hope that REBOL/Command will be released soon and then we will see....

For those who are interested in REBOL, it was just announced that the beta
version of REBOL/Command will be released at no charge, but I am not sure how
that will affect us end-users.

I use REBOL daily to collect a large number of web pages.
Is there anyone else out there using it in this way?

--

The World of AmiBroker Support