[amibroker] Re: The next version & Win32 Was: AmiBroker 3.17

Hi,

> It is looking like the next release might be more than just a
maintainance
> version containing mainly bug fixes, such as those above. If the next
version
> is going to be 3.2, as indicated by the saving of trendlines (ToDo
#1), what
> new stock information (ToDo #3) will be saved? Will it include the
number of
> trades?
Version 3.2 will handle following additional info:
+ trendlines
+ group assignments (upto 256 groups)
+ market assignments (upto 1128/256 markets)
+ favourities

> I am thinking of purchasing a PC laptop, to allow collecting data
while
> travelling. In what ways does the Win32 version allow importation of
data now?
> Without being able to run it yet, I can only think of two ways: using
the
> Amiga's version's files and maybe a file import process from the menu
system
> (ASCII file, MetaStock, etc.?).

Currently Win32 version (beta 1) supports only Teletext import, but
this is the matter of enabling menu item to support ASCII import.

Win32 version update (beta 2) will be uploaded to
republika.pl/amibroker site soon.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko