[amibroker] Fibonacci information and course : & a free data CD

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Fibonacci information and course : & a free data CD
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 17 Feb 1999 04:38:52 -0000

Hello, Everyone!

Maybe Tomasz can say when AmiBroker will get to do Fibonacci charts,
but if you want to read one of the best, go to: http://www.fibtrader.com

There is an email system that leads you to strategy tips and other
information.

If you are quick, and want a free US & Canadian historical data CD, go to
http://www.purebytes.com/freecd and apply.

I have not received mine yet, but if it is what I think it is, you will also
get
StockWiz9? 1.x, a free PC T/A program with it. (It's not bad, in some ways,
and not as good as AmiBroker, in others, but the version I saw was immature.)

The first 400 get them. Good luck.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA