[amibroker] Re: Fibonacci information and course : & a free data CD

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Fibonacci information and course : & a free data CD
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 17 Feb 1999 17:46:34 -0000

Hello, Everyone!

>Maybe Tomasz can say when AmiBroker will get to do Fibonacci charts,
>but if you want to read one of the best, go to: http://www.fibtrader.com

Hmm... not sooner than in second half of 1999.

Currently I am busy working on simpler (but very time consuming) things like
localization.
Now I've got more than 50% done (you have to know that it's not a
one-day-task to do this with program
like AmiBroker which has over 1.5MB of source code - even though I
semi-automatized the process).

Already working is Guru Advisor commentary, so you will see 3.0 for sure
before the end of February.

A number of bugs was fixed also (unfortunatelly I found them by myself :^)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker