[amibroker] Re: Any bugs in AB 2.90

Hi, Tomasz:

On 15-Feb-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Did you find any bugs in 2.90? Or is it that good :-)).

> I am very interested about your opinions... before releasing next version.

Well, let's see...

- the Daytona 500 was on Sunday!
- it's quarterly report season
(gotta enter at least *some* of those numbers)
- Valentine's Day
- the Chinese New Year celebrations are on here
- I am updating the US DalleySuite to the newest techniques
(almost all programs are completely redesigned; much faster)
- I am stuck on an ARexx problem
(Anyone know how to pass an argument into a compiled ARexx program?
'PARSE ARG variable' receives nothing)

At least I turned the computer on today! ;^)

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker