[amibroker] Re: "Small" problems

Hi!

Thank you for bug report. It is very helpful if you send me this kind of
information. I am testing all routines
on rather "normal" data (i.e. quite long histories) so I am not able to
catch faulty behaviour occuring on "edge"
conditions.

There will be at least one more BETA release with more features
implemented such as Guru commentary -
you will love it :-). And what is the best - you will not wait long - all
this stuff will come out in February.

Now AFL has >50 built-in functions but in AB 3.0 there will be over 100
functions (today I have implemented next 5).
When basic functions are done I will proceed with Candlestick pattern
detection functions. This will be somewhat
tricky (not from the programming point of view but conceptually). The main
problem is how program can decide
if a candle is big enough to form Big White Candle or Big Black Candle?
Steve Nison gives only qualitive descriptions
of formations without mentioning exact quantitive measures :-(

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

Hi, Tomasz:

TRIX window display - cosmetic problem

- add a new stock
- set TRIX to 4
- add four quotes
- look at the number in the top grab bar
- 2.71 did not do this

Not all other indicators were checked, but Stochastics is repaired.
Thanks.

Small quote values:

Are very small quote values handled properly?

Small prices, around .01, get rounded when entered via the ASCII importer:

- .014 = .01
- .015 = .02
- .005 = .01
- .0044 = blank

When I tried to enter ".001" or ".005" manually, they both got translated
into ".02". Hmmm.

Can we set the resolution? (I didn't see any new setting.)

When will this change, since my new Euro converter update (supposedly
2.90 compatible now) won't work the way I figured it should?

I also have one database that regularly has many prices below .01, so
AmiBroker will still show incorrect prices after a normal daily import.

Thanks,

--
The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker