[amibroker] "Small" problems

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] "Small" problems
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 8 Feb 1999 05:24:38 -0000

Hi, Tomasz:

TRIX window display - cosmetic problem

- add a new stock
- set TRIX to 4
- add four quotes
- look at the number in the top grab bar
- 2.71 did not do this

Not all other indicators were checked, but Stochastics is repaired.
Thanks.

Small quote values:

Are very small quote values handled properly?

Small prices, around .01, get rounded when entered via the ASCII importer:

- .014 = .01
- .015 = .02
- .005 = .01
- .0044 = blank

When I tried to enter ".001" or ".005" manually, they both got translated
into ".02". Hmmm.

Can we set the resolution? (I didn't see any new setting.)

When will this change, since my new Euro converter update (supposedly
2.90 compatible now) won't work the way I figured it should?

I also have one database that regularly has many prices below .01, so
AmiBroker will still show incorrect prices after a normal daily import.

Thanks,

--
The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker