[amibroker] Analysis problem

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Analysis problem
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 8 Feb 1999 03:13:53 -0000

Hi, Tomasz:

Thanks for the update, and congratulations!

I have not done much experimenting with it yet, since it took so long
to get a complete download. All of us downloaders must have been
too much for the poor server.

In the future, if you can, put a copy in your FTP site; that way if a
download fails, we can start over at the failed mark. If there is a way
of continuing with a failed download using an Amigan browser, I am
not aware of how it is done.

Two things about the new analysis engine:

1) limits on how many quotes to use don't work - i.e. if I limit a
search to the last seven quotes, returns from many years ago are
included

it succeeds in only searching the selected stock

2) the Simulation summary seems to calculate much better return numbers
now - if this was a fix, then thanks

--
The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker