[amibroker] Re: Analysis problem

Hello!

Hi,

Here are some explanations:
1. Limits don't work - I forgot to mention it in "Known issues" in release
notes. This will be fixed of course
2. In fact Simulation summary will be improved and will give much more
information in full 3.0 version.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

Two things about the new analysis engine:

1) limits on how many quotes to use don't work - i.e. if I limit a
search to the last seven quotes, returns from many years ago are
included

it succeeds in only searching the selected stock

2) the Simulation summary seems to calculate much better return numbers
now - if this was a fix, then thanks

--
The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker