Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker news

  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker news
  • From: Terry Chadban <terryc@xxxx>
  • Date: 20 Jul 1998 02:24:03 -0000

Hello Tomasz,

On 19-Jul-98, you wrote
about [amibroker] AmiBroker news:

> I am glad to announce that work on integrated Metastock importer is
> almost completed and soon all
> AmiBroker users will gain an access to the huge amounts of historical
data
> available on the net and CD-ROMs.

That is GREAT news, especially for all the Australians and New Zealanders
using the program!

> Using AmiBroker 2.70 (which will be released soon) you will be able to
read
> directly Metastock data into
> AmiBroker.

I can't wait to see the new version! My registration fee will be on its
way over to you ASAP.

> Special thanks to Terry Chadban for giving me details on Metastock
format.

No problem - glad to help make a great program even better!

Bye for now,
Terry
--
The tide is turning ... the enemy is suffering terrible losses...
-- Gen. Geo.A.Custer

___
////
terryc@xxxx Australian Amigas do it #umop apisdn#
#Amiga# 2000/030/50,1+16+Retina 4mb \\\\///
Miami,V-NG,YAM2,MD-2,AmFTP,AmIRC \\\\/

----
Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/amibroker/