Re: [amibroker] Survey: Japanese Candlesticks

  • To: Donald Dalley <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Survey: Japanese Candlesticks
  • From: Terry Chadban <terryc@xxxx>
  • Date: 20 Jul 1998 02:22:49 -0000

Hello Donald,

On 19-Jul-98, you wrote
about [amibroker] Survey: Japanese Candlesticks:

> So, before I even consider starting this, would you mind answering a few
> questions, please?
>
> =========================
>
> What are your general thoughts about using candlesticks?

I think that ANYTHING which helps to predict stock movements has got to be
considered if we are going to make any money from the market.

> Do you use them?
> (there is a default setting)

Not at the moment.

> If you don't, why don't you use them?
> (you: don't understand them; don't like them; use other methods, etc.)

I don't fully understand them at the moment, but I am trying to learn more
about them - a brief explanation of candlesticks may be another item for
Tomasz's 'todo' list :-)

> How do you use them?
> (from just a glance, to a detailed study for known patterns)

See above.

> Would you like to be able to search for patterns, too?

Yes, once I learn what the various patterns ARE!

Bye for now,
Terry
--
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge
block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look

___
////
terryc@xxxx Australian Amigas do it #umop apisdn#
#Amiga# 2000/030/50,1+16+Retina 4mb \\\\///
Miami,V-NG,YAM2,MD-2,AmFTP,AmIRC \\\\/

----
Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/amibroker/