Tradestation-book

You wrote:

Hello listmembers!

Short Question:
Have somebody read the book Building Winning Trading Systems With
Tradestation (Wiley Trading)
- by George Pruitt, John R. Hill ??

If, please write a short summary and tell me if yu liked it.

Regards
/niklas

I just spoke with Denise at Futures Truth Magazine.  She said the book is
not out yet, but should be released in December. It comes with a CD for
those who like to cut and paste code.  I did like some of the information on
systems they had in "The Ultimate Trading Guide" so this will probably have
some of those rules written into TS code.

Besides that, I don't have a clue.

Regards,

Michael McGahee