tradestation coders?

  Would like a short list of honest, good, low cost easy language code
writers.
 Ones who can do the work fairly fast and after the work is done you don't
have to worry about (if the indicators codes etc. are fairly good ideas)
turning around and selling similar codes themselves to the public or letting
some of their other big money clients have the codes to sell or use.

  Not saying any of my ideas are that great or much different than others.
But, if I pay somebody to code something.  I want it to be mine.  Something
done for free would be a different story.

  Thanks,