Re: tradestation coders?

William Brower, http://www.insideedgesystems.com/
has written some systems for me that I found too complex to
implement.
The code is top quality.
I learned a lot from his coding style.
He is very very fast coder.

Brower is also the co-author of "Using EasyLanguage 2000" --the
best book I've read on developing in a TradeStation environment.

Brower does not sell trading systems ;
he is not a system vendor, so your ideas remain private.

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko