Jumping Horizontal Lines

I have a problem I've never encountered before. I like to place
horizontal lines on my chart to show the Open, High, Low, & Close
intraday. Today, after the Close I went to move one of my lines to where
the Close was & the line wouldn't drag. All it would do is jump to some
other position on the chart. I couldn't direct it at all. It just kept
going to some other position. I tried instlaling a new line but it
behaved the same way. This is true on all my workspaces. I even
rebooted, etc. but the problem persists. Rescaling doesn't help either.
I'd changed nothing from my standard configuration before this occured,
so I'm clueless as to what could be the cause & how to get things back
to normal. Help! Can anyone offer a solution?

I'm running TS2000i under Dynastore/Quotecom feed, with only 4
workspaces (all emini), under Win2000 OS on a 800Mhz P3 w/ 512mb of RAM.
No other programs open.

Thnx!

Michael