Re: Ascii to xpo converter

  • To: "Dave DeLuca" <ddeluca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Ascii to xpo converter
  • From: "Traders Soft" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:03:14 -0700

Yea,

Just $7000 and you will have XPO SDK! Very great way to satisfy your customers:)

Sorry. it is the joke.
I don't recommend you, Dave, to think about XPO or OMZ supporting. You will spend about year of work to make XPO files be correct
(jusy take as example the Dynaloader of our competitor, though they spent year, they still can not make correct daily XPO file and
the tick data processing is so slow that they recommend to users use OMZ format as output). If you want to satifate you customers
offer then discounts for HistoryCentre:)

Best regards,
Andrew Nazarov

P.S. I like your QCollector, really:)